Level Five is constantly looking for spaces and buildings in which to develop more qualitative and affordable studios in Brussels.
The buildings that qualify are often empty, awaiting sale, letting, renovation or demolition. Level Five is also interested to use buildings for longer periods.
These premises may be the property of the government, the port authority, the church, private individuals or companies, and can be used by Level Five on the basis of a lease hold, rental contract, a loan or an agreement for temporary occupation.
Are you the owner of an empty building?
For more information or questions, contact us
on 0498207682 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Studios by Level Five – the added value
- Empty buildings fall into decay and are susceptible to vandalism. Full-time use by Level Five and its artists provides extra protection against dilapidation and makes a major contribution to the upkeep of your building.
- The risk of incurring the tax on unoccupied buildings is eliminated.
- The terms of our cooperation are set down precisely in legally underpinned contracts.
- Level Five is your single point of contact and is responsible for all contacts and contracts with the artists.
- You would be working with an experienced and reliable partner.
In addition to your benefits as a property owner, there is also a social angle
- The building is re-enlivened; you thereby contribute to a lively neighbourhood and city.
- The building is given a cultural purpose, and is put to meaningful use as artists’ studios.
- You create possibilities for the expansion of Brussels studio policy, and thereby also support Brussels cultural economy.
- Beginning artists and creative entrepreneurs who need a workplace get the opportunity to rent at an affordable price.
By allowing Level Five to make use of your building you make a substantial contribution to the cultural life of Brussels.